The real worth of welding helmet can be best judged by people who used to perform task of welding whether in home or workshops. Welding helmets are the best thing that can protect the workers from injuries and face being the most important part of our body needs to be safe. New helmets like Miller Digital Elite Welding Helmet, designed by welders for welders, are engineered to protect and provide smooth work without any harm.
This welding helmet is the series of digital elite with 2.38 inches plate height and 3.85 inches plate width. It also contains solar assist lithium battery, filter shade, lens holder, headgear, helmet bag, 2 inside and 5 outside cover lenses. Every function of the miller welding helmet works perfectly and there is no complaint recorded so far. The welding helmet is available in black color with a wide screen. The area of view is about 9.22 sq inches.
This electric welding helmet deserves a try, if you are seriously looking for something with marvelous features. You can easily spend your money on it as it will not get wasted. Let’s take a look at the amazing features of this perfect welding helmet:
Features of Miller Digital Elite Welding Helmet
Feature of any product makes it easy for the readers to make a mind whether to buy it or not, hence it is the easiest way to learn about the quality and features of the product. The welding helmet is every inch perfect that meet the needs of users.
There are oodles of welding helmets that are not as good as this one as they are lacking by few features. While this welding helmet gained the popularity by it adjusting quality; it allows the users to change the setting and mode according to their convenience.
Everyone would love to get the helmet with different modes that they can use easily. This welding helmet is no different; you can enjoy the four different modes that include grind, cut, weld and x-mode. It also has a delay and sensitivity control mode that is about .10 to 1.0 Sec. The TIG rating of electric welding helmet is about 5 amperes. It has a power on/off control triggers lens.
Superior Lens Response
The welding helmet has a unique feature called four arc sensors. It makes the lens response superior only 1/20.000 sec for switching from light to dark. By using X-mode also called Easy Mode whenever you do welding outdoor under the sunlight, this helmet will block all other light to help you focus on the target.
2.9 pounds is the weight of the digital elite helmet with the dimension of about 12.1 x 10.3 x 9.8 inches. The welding helmet is not heavy; hence it allows the users to work efficiently in less time and prevent the fatigue to minimum. Some users working with this helmet on about 6-7 hours/day still feel very comfortable.
Pros of Miller Digital Elite Welding Helmet
- User-Friendly: This helmet has some good and awe-inspiring functions that are easy to understand, so it would be justified to call it a user-friendly helmet. It is also one of the reasons that people still prefer miller digital elite helmet.
- Long Battery Life: The batteries come with this helmet can last more than 3.000 hours before drained. Let’s make a small calculation, if you work 7 hours/day, you can have more than one year working without replacing new batteries and with help from solar power front panel, you can have longer working time !
- Solar Assist: Although this is not a big plus but your welding helmet will not be shutted down unexpectedly when the batteries run out.
- Warranty: miller elite welding helmet comes with a nice warranty package of three years. In case of any trouble or malfunction, you can immediately contact the company. You can also call the toll-free number to get your query recorded.
- Durable: If you are seriously looking for a durable welding helmet, then give this a try and I am sure you will not regret as this helmet has the best durability.
- Give clear vision: As it has a wide viewing area about 9 square inch, it provides super crystal-clear vision.
- Fast Shipping if you buy this helmet from Amazon.com service.
- Tested in Australia, the lens and helmet easily pass with Australian Standards AS/NZS 1338.1 (Auto-Darkening) and AS/NZS 1337.1 B (High Impact).
- Detailed and Clear manual included: If you wonder how to set lens shade properly or what mode should be chosen when grinding then the manual of this helmet will be your best instructor.
Cons of Miller Digital Elite Welding Helmet
- Few people complain that they receive their product with dead batteries. You can toll-free line for help or order new couple of batteries with only 13$.
- A little bit difficult to press power button cause it is not very glove-friendly.
- If you working in constantly hot environment, you will need to apply a sweatband for this helmet cause it is not sweat proof.
- If you have any trouble when using this helmet, please call toll-free line of 866-931-9731 and press number 3 to reach welding helmet group support.
Many people have purchased this electric digital elite helmet and all are very pleased with it and often recommended it to their fellows. Consumers have all praises for this marvelous digital elite welding helmet. They prefer this one over others as it provides a clear view without any trouble. Some people mentioned that it is easy to use and the best helmet they have ever used. Almost every buyer gave it 5 stars and mentioned different positive aspects.
I have read many articles and collected all the information about welding helmets and now I have reached to a conclusion that miller digital elite welding helmet is the best one to pick. It has all the positive aspects that people are looking for; it is perfect for cuts, grinds and welds. Customers’ honest opinions make this product worths buying.
Check out this optrel welding helmet brand, another an amazing manufacturer on this market.