If your requirement includes a good quality-welding helmet, then Jackson Safety W70 BH3 Grand DS Auto Darkening Welding Helmet is the best option. This excellent product has latest features and is secure during the welding process. The customer review can provide the right feedback of the helmet as they have used its modified features and settings.
The built of this product is with latest technology. It provides you with durability with easily adjustable parts. Its main feature of protection guarantee for face and eyes make this the right choice for the safety-welding helmet.
Feature of Jackson Auto Darkening Welding Helmet
Various amazing features of this helmet will enhance your usage include the following:
Provided with Newest Balder Techonology, the clarity through the lens of the helmet is commendable, it is considered to be crystal clear and it is like welding in High Definition! The view is very clear and huge. This helps you in better visibility and usage during welding the material. The darkening lens has a shade range that is variable from 9 to 13.
The helmet provides protection to the whole face, specially the wearer’s eyes. You will be protected from the radiant energy emitted during welding. It also has delay and sensitive settings for adaptability in task duration and different environment.
The comprehensive built and headgear adjustments of the helmet are compatible for various welders and the welding tasks. It can be adjusted for you from lens to eyes or even adjusted lower and higher as per the requirement.
New Lens Design
This helmet comes with curving outer lens design, this will help you avoiding spatter better than standard flat lens. If you worry about buying more lens when you need to change, they can be easily purchased on many online store with 18$ only.
Jackson 370 Headgear
The one of best headgears on the market from Jackson Safety, you can adjust the postion from lens to the eyes easily and with side knobs, you can modify the size of the headgear to get it fit with your head and lock the helmet into upward position.
This welding helmet comes with a warranty of 5 years which is top notch welding mask on the market right now. You will be easily able to replace it from the manufacturer in case of any defect or any other problem.
Pros of Jackson Auto Darkening Welding Helmet
- High Standard: As this welding helmet was made in USA, there is no worry about its quality. Provides you the production quality as per DIN plus standard. It meets American National Standard Institute (ANSI) and International Safety Equipment Association (ISEA).
- Built in protection: The helmet provides you with high mass impact protection during welding process. You can use the hard hats for protection and magnification filters. Made of High-density plastic shell, this helmet helps you with better fume detection due to Aerodynamic shell design.
- Auto darkening feature: It has Auto-darkening lens filter (ADF), which has the best EN 379 ratings for optical quality.
- Adjustable: Helmet is easily adjustable without removing with the help of a rubber grip. Front plate is curved which reduces reflection, heat build up and fogging for you.
- Easy usage: Very beneficial for beginner welder because of its durability and easy fit and protection. It provides you a Z87.1 + 2010 standard for protection.
- Surprising light weight: This Jackson helmet is very light, just about 565g. This will help you preventing your neck from being stiff, sore or injured after working all day.
- Friendly-gloves knob: Avoid uncomfortable tuning when you are welding with your gloves ? Then this feature is a plus for this welding helmet.
- No-battery required: As this helmet run with solar-powered energy, you dont have to find and replace batteries.
Cons of Jackson Auto Darkening Welding Helmet
- Pricing: The Jackson welding helmet is a little expensive from the rest of its competitors. Even though it has high quality and provides protection for eyes, the buyer’s wallet is what gets hurt. But believe me this product worth your money since it comes with superb 5 years warranty!
- Mode: The helmet does not provide any grind or torch mode though it is not a big minus. It works great with TIG/MIG welding and no problem with Flux core. You can try grinding with this helmet without turning the shade on and keep a godd distance, still no problem at all !
- Sensors: 3-4 sensors are required for a very high quality-welding helmet. Accuracy and easy usage is possible in 2 sensors, but increased sensors additionally assist in increasing protection from light radiation for your eyes and face.
- The darkening lens filter helps the vision clarity at different angles. It assists in diffusion of light and dependence on angle class to provide flexibility to the welder for the clear image.
- Plastic shell provides protection to the wearer’s forehead, neck, face, and ears from spatters and sparks.
- It has a flexible ratchet suspension with a slider to adjust the distance between eyes and the lens.
- The helmet is light weighted and the headgear is very comfortable.
- The blue tint in the balder lens makes it easier to see the puddle during TIG welding.
- The helmet is wavelength specific, so it does not go dark with the sun. So while welding outside, the helmet is bright even when a bright glint of sun hits the metal.
- Very comfortable with round and smooth perimeter. Also has easy and fast replacement of the safety plates.
Various reviews of the customers for this welding helmet have been very positive. Some appreciate it for its superior angle view, while some provide amazing comments for its color recognition and enhanced visibility. They also prefer it to other welding helmets for their durability and easy usage. Its comfortable built and adjustable straps make it very preferable by the users.
With the research and information, it can be clearly stated that Jackson Auto Darkening Welding Helmet sets a new standard in the performance with optical classification and BALDER technology. This is surely one of the best options that you should consider while buying a welding helmet.
If you are looking for another best welding helmet please click here to check lincoln electric welding helmet reviews with other ones