There are instances when people are tempted to choose the very first welding helmet that they see without checking how it can affect them in work. If you are searching for a welding helmet but do not have much time to look, you do not need to search any further because the Hobart 770753 Pro Variable Auto Dark Helmet may be just the thing that you need. Since this is the PRO series, you can be sure that you will get the best features possible.
Features of Hobart 770753 Pro Variable Auto Darkening Welding Helmet
Here are some of the features that you can expect to get with this helmet:
Gives High Performance
With this helmet’s viewing area is 9.02 square inch (3.82 x 2.36 in), you can be sure that you will be able to view a large area of your workplace without much problem. This means that your visibility while working will not be compromised at all.
Expanded Shade Settings
This helmet has variable shade: #8-13, light state #3.The shade settings can be adjusted immediately depending on your environment and the type of object that you are working on. The place where you are working can play a huge role on your shade settings too.
Latest LCD Lens Technology
Want to make sure that your eyes will be protected properly? You will be able to do that with the use of this helmet since the LCD makes sure that the LCD lens technology will not fail to protect your eyes from possible harm.
Multi Adjustable Ratcheting Headgear
No need to worry about the head gear not fitting you because you can always adjust it to the type of size that you would like.
The headgear is really unbelievably comfortable and adjustable with the rubber band
Made of Durable Polyamide
This is the main reason why this welding helmet is lightweight and can be brought almost anywhere.
Four independent arc sensors
This important function will help delivering the most solid arc detection during difficult welding positions where the target or your body parts may block the arc sparks.
Four sensors (red-dots) in front of the helmet will make sure the arc spark won’t be missed in any welding position and thus keep the auto-darkening function work properly
Auto On/Auto Off
Less button, save more time ! In case your forget to turn off your helmet after working, this will put the mask into the less energy consuming mode and save your batteries life for longer use.
Benefits of Using Hobart 770753 Pro Variable Auto Dark Helmet
- Durable – If you would like a welding helmet that can last for a long period of time, you can be sure that you can expect that from this product.
- Protects the Eyes – One of the greatest problems of welders all over the world is not having enough protection for their eyes when they are working. A lot of welders develop eye problems over time because of being exposed to the light when they are working. This welding helmet will make sure that its settings will provide just the right amount of shade.
- Sensitivity Control – It will be easy for the helmet to adjust if it would need to get darker or lighter depending on what you are doing.
- Can Help with Accuracy – The problem with other welding helmets is that they do not provide people with help with making their work accurate. They simply protect the eyes and that is all that they can offer. This welding helmet can do much more than that.
- Low Battery Sensors – The indicator inside this mask will tell when you need to change the batteries. you better have a couple of CR2450 lithium ones lying around for replacement.
- Fast-switching time – 1/30,000 sec when the sensors dectect the first arc light, you won’t even get a small afterimage or an eye hurt.
- Internal control – This is a big plus if you are working in confined working environment where surroundings may accidentally change your settings and hurt your eyes badly.
The internal control is surprisingly easy to use, glove-friendly, just a few minutes set-up and you are ready to go !
Pros of Using Hobart 770753 Pro Variable Auto Dark Helmet
- Dims Quicker than Other Helmets – If you are searching for a darkening helmet that can make it easy for you to not adjust that much anymore because it will do the darkening for you, this is just the right helmet to try out.
- Grind and Cutting Mode – This means that the helmet can also act as a protector and will make it easy not only to do welding but also for grinding and cutting.
- Doesn’t Strain the Neck – Are you sick and tired of using welding helmets that just does not offer you comfort when you are wearing it? Those days can be over with the use of this helmet because it is very light; it will not strain your neck and your head at all.
- Two-year warranty and including a welding helmet bag, plus 5 outside len covers and 2 inside len covers are something should not be missed when you purchased this helmet.
Cons of Using Hobart 770753 Pro Variable Auto Dark Helmet
Of course, if there are some benefits that you can get from using this product, there may be some cons too.
- Materials Feel Cheap – There are some customers who have commented that because the item itself is too light. It sometimes feels cheap and does not seem like it is worth their money but usually, once they see the benefit of it being lightweight, they change their minds.
- Helmet May Not be Adjusted Properly – Although the helmet should be adjusted well, not knowing how to properly adjust a welding helmet can lead to this problem. Some customers reported that the helmet may fall down during up position, make sure you check the headgear carefully.
- Not for overhead welding - This helmet is not recommended for overhead welding position since molten metal and sparkling can stay on the helmet and damage it.
Do not choose the very first helmet that you see, make sure that you will take time to research about the right welding helmet. With all of the things that have been said about this helmet, it can be very easy to see why this is considered to be one of the best welding helmets that people should try. You should try it too because you will surely not have any regrets. There is a need for people to have the best welding helmet and this could be it.
To consult another brand that have high quality product of welding helmet please check rhino welding helmet, a good brand you may consider.